Marketing Manager – Residential (MMR)
The Marketing Manager will assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs in support of consumer marketing strategies. MMR will work to expand the number of qualified residential and small commercial leads for solar electric systems while and promote the SunHouse™ solar brand to homeowners and small businesses.
- Coordinate marketing and lead generation programs from start to finish.
- Develop and implement creative and online executions of programs.
- Generate and submit reports on effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Maintain websites, updates and blog.
- Provide social media presence and strategy.
- Plan marketing events, including collateral, presentations, staffing, and logistics.
- Represent BCE at trade shows, local and community events.
- Assist with PR and media programs.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in marketing or related field.
Experience with marketing channels including: events, internet, print, radio, email, and database. Experience managing content for website, blog, Facebook and Twitter.