BlueChip Energy (BCE) is seeking inside sales professionals and account managers who are highly-motivated to earn and grow with one of America’s leading solar energy companies.
Based in Lake Mary, Florida, you are responsible for day-to-day contact and interaction with customers in an assigned territory. This includes building and managing customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. We are looking for individuals with inside sales and account management experience that are energetic, assertive, and driven to get things done.
- Generate and develop leads and qualify prospects, through warm-calling and other lead generation activities.
- Review, filter and track sales opportunities and ensure effective reporting of activities and pipeline opportunities.
- Ensure all pricing, product info, and updates are successfully delivered to customers
- Continually maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline of sales opportunites
- Update CRM in regard to customer status, contacts, communications etc.
- Generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts
- Continue to enhance selling skills, increase closing rates, and leverage existing client bases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years’ experience in sales, preferably in energy, construction, or electrical product industries.
- Expertise in developing new accounts, alliances and sales channel partners
- Track record of successfully achieving sales quotas in growth organizations.
- Working knowledge of sales and prospecting methodologies
- Experience in building and maintaining customer business relationships
- Operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
Compensation: Salary plus commission
Competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, and life insurance.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a candidate’s successful completion of pre-employment drug testing, and background check.